[Spacewalk-list] Erroneous number of config files

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:20:36 UTC 2012

Hello list,
Here is my setup:
SW 1.7 with pgsql on RHEL 5 Server x64.
I've created two configuration channels: one with 3 files in it (chan
A) and the other with only one file in it (chan B).
I've also created two activation key :
- key A associated to the two config channel (rank 1 for chan B and
rank 2 for chan A)
- key B associated with only config channal chan A (the one with 3 files in it)

And I've registered one system using the first key, and another using
the second.

Now, the issue:
When going to page Systems --> All, I get the page with the list of my
registered systems.
For the system activated with the key A (with 2 channels), the column
"Configs" shows 0, as if no file were applicable. I expected to see
"4" instead.
For the system activated with the key B (with 1 channel), the column
"Configs" shows 3, as expected.

And when I am going in the details of the system registered with key
A, and click on link "Configuration", I get this:
Centrally-Managed Configuration:	 Total: 4 files
Which is what I expected to see on the summary page as well.

I hope I'm clear!

Where could be the problem? I suspect an incorrect PGSQL request but I
don't have any guess in fact!

Thanks in advance for the help,

Pierre