[Spacewalk-list] [Spacewalk-List] Problem upgrading a guest

Mark Watts m.watts at linux-corner.info
Tue Apr 17 14:27:28 UTC 2012

On 17.04.2012 15:11, themaster001 wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I am having an issue with download update from my spacewalk server.
> How do I go about installing a public key?

On the client
   rpm --import <key.file>

If you load the keys into Spacewalk you can configure them to be
deployed as part of a new build.

If you want to do it after build, the simplest approach I've found is
to put the keys on a webserver (say /var/www/html/pub/ on the Spacewalk
server itself) then import the keys by URL, by running it as a remote
command through Spacewalk.

Mark.

--
Mark Watts, BSc RHCE