[Spacewalk-list] Restoring Spacewalk works fine then "Cannot retrieve repository metadata"

Ludovic BRACHET Ludovic.BRACHET.ext at boursorama.fr
Wed Apr 18 13:02:10 UTC 2012

You're right, I missed this part. So, I check the directory and I have some channels but not all.

I did a restart of taskomatic then it rebuilt some channels but it seems it take a lot of time. So, I'll see.

Now, I had 404 errors when I tried to do a "yum update" on a centos server.
Then, I discovered osa-dispatcher doesn't start :

Starting osa-dispatcher: RHN 2292 2012/04/18 14:57:35 +02:00: ('Traceback caught:',)
RHN 2292 2012/04/18 14:57:35 +02:00: ('Traceback (most recent call last):\n  File "/usr/share/rhn/osad/jabber_lib.py", line 611, in connect\n    self.verify_peer(ssl)\n  File "/usr/share/rhn/osad/jabber_lib.py", line 691, in verify_peer\n    raise SSLVerifyError("Mismatch: peer name: %s; common name: %s" %\nSSLVerifyError: Mismatch: peer name: spacewalk001; common name: spacewalk001.test.mydomain.com.\n',)

So, I think osa-dispatcher is my problem for the 404 errors.

Do you know how to correct the "ssl name" for osa-dispatcher?
What's the impact because, if it's possible, I won't like to redeploy SSL keys on all the servers.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Ludovic