[Spacewalk-list] rhnpush error - unexpected keyword argument 'file'

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Thu Apr 19 09:33:28 UTC 2012

On 04/19/2012 01:36 AM, Andrew Prowant wrote:
> I receive: ERROR: unhandled exception occurred: (load() got an
> unexpected keyword argument 'file').
>
> when using the command:
> rhnpush --channel=vail-6-x86_64 --server=http://localhost/APP
> --dir=/home/aprowant/vail --username=rhnpush --password=xxxxxxx
>
> This is the first time I have tried pushing a file since I have upgraded
> to 1.7. Has anyone seen this error before? Am I using the wrong syntax?

You are using it correctly.
But just the error message itself is insufficient. Did rhnpush print
even traceback? Can you send it here. Without that traceback we can do
nothing because there is no function load() in rhnpush itself, so it
must come from some underlying library.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering