[Spacewalk-list] unable to login after upgrade 1.5 -> 1.7 upgrade

Brown, Rodrick rbrown at knight.com
Mon Apr 30 21:09:19 UTC 2012

I was able to finally get around the issue with the servlets throwing an exception when trying to authenticate. After installing spacewalk-java-oracle and dojo rpm's this issue finally went away.

Now I'm not able to login to the spacewalk web interface.
Prior to the upgrade I had winbind working through pam however now when trying to login via the web I the following "Either the password or username is incorrect."

$ satwho # returns a list of users
Resetting passwords with satpasswd <user> has no effect.

Is there anything else I could do ? Logs don't show any other issues.

Thanks!