[Spacewalk-list] Oracle bites again (ORA-02291)

Mario Mikocevic mario.mikocevic at t-com.hr
Thu Aug 2 09:53:19 UTC 2012

Oh well,

I had more than a whole year of flawless spacewalk execution 'til this morning,
and oracle bites again ->

2012-08-02 09:23:00,514 [RHN Message Dispatcher] ERROR com.redhat.rhn.common.db.datasource.CachedStatement - Error while processing cached statement sql: INSERT INTO rhnSsmOperationServer (operation_id, server_id)
             (
             SELECT DISTINCT ?, s.element
               FROM rhnSet s
              WHERE label = ?
                AND user_id = ?
                AND s.element NOT IN
                    (
                    SELECT sos.server_id
                      FROM rhnSsmOperationServer sos
                     WHERE sos.operation_id = ?
                       AND sos.server_id = s.element
                    )
             )
com.redhat.rhn.common.db.WrappedSQLException: ORA-02291: integrity constraint (SPACEWALK.RHN_SSMOPS_SER_FK) violated - parent key not found

This e-mail is basicaly FYI type, I'll contact my DB admin where're we at with oracle support wrt this problem.

Spacewalk 1.6 on CentOS 5.8
Oracle 11.2.0.2

--
T-Com
Odjel za upravljanje mrežom i uslužnim platformama /