[Spacewalk-list] Oracle bites again (ORA-02291)

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Thu Aug 2 11:22:41 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 02, 2012 at 01:07:57PM +0200, Jan Hutař wrote:

> IIRC Spacewalk do not officially support 11g, so it might be

We do support 11g alright, just not on the same machine as Spacewalk
runs since we did not update our SELinux modules for 11g (11g XE)..

Having said that, there have been issues with the autonomous
transactions and sequences reported by various users on 11g in the
past. We were never able to reproduce those internally and I'm not
sure if someone ever got some insight / resolution from the database
vendor.

--
Jan Pazdziora