[Spacewalk-list] [SW 1.7 I nternal Error when asigning rpms to channel

Jan Hutař jhutar at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 09:15:36 UTC 2012

On Thu, 9 Aug 2012 10:38:01 +0200 Registros Web
<registros.web at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jan,
>
> After looking all log files, this is all I could find. From
> the little I understand there is a 'duplicate key value'
> somewhere?. As I said if I select just a few packages they get
> added just fine.

Hmm, could you find which package is causing this? Just add
various ranges of packages and making that one which fails
smaller and smaller and you should be able to determine one
package causing this.

Then check if you have package of that name already in your
Spacewalk and in which channels.

Then somebody else have to step in and help or we can file a
bugzilla.

Regards,
Jan