[Spacewalk-list] kickstart.profile.setAdvancedOptions

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Mon Aug 20 14:26:48 UTC 2012

William_Darton at navyfederal.org wrote:
% Suffering from Friday blurry eyes here..
%
% For this API call  I'm issuing the following..
%
%         my ($opt, at options);
%         my $opt = { "name"      => "clearpart",
%                 "arguments"     => "--drives=sda,sdb,sdc,sdd,sde,sdf --all"};
%         push(@options,$opt);
%         $client->call('kickstart.profile.setAdvancedOptions',$session,$ksline
% [0], at options);

Shouldn't @options be \@options in
         $client->call('kickstart.profile.setAdvancedOptions',$session,$ksline[0],\@options);
?

(Untested, written from top of my head.)

% Any help with how I can properly format this?
%
%
% Method: setAdvancedOptions
% Set advanced options for a kickstart profile.
%
% Parameters:
%
%   • string sessionKey
%   • string ksLabel
%   • array:
%       □ struct - advanced options
%           ☆ string "name" - Name of the advanced option. Valid Option names:
%             autostep, interactive, install, upgrade, text, network, cdrom,
%             harddrive, nfs, url, lang, langsupport keyboard, mouse, device,
%             deviceprobe, zerombr, clearpart, bootloader, timezone, auth,
%             rootpw, selinux, reboot, firewall, xconfig, skipx, key, ignoredisk,
%             autopart, cmdline, firstboot, graphical, iscsi, iscsiname, logging,
%             monitor, multipath, poweroff, halt, services, shutdown, user, vnc,
%             zfcp, driverdisk
%           ☆ string "arguments" - Arguments of the option
%
% Returns:
%
%   • int - 1 on success, exception thrown otherwise.
%
% Will Darton

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat