[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk error rhn/Login.do - Blank page

sreevalsan r r_sreevalsan at yahoo.co.in
Mon Dec 3 04:02:36 UTC 2012

Hi ,
I recently installed spacewalk with postgresql on RHEL 6 , I am seeing a error while trying to access the web page (a 404  error rhn/Login.do). I see the following in httpd error log (I have seen a lot of similar posts while searching in googe but have not run across a single solution). Let me know if any other logs are required ,I followed the same steps and installed on my centos 6 vm and it works fine , a helping hand would be greatly appreciated.
[Thu Jan 05 15:11:43 2012] [warn] [client 69.59.192.10] incomplete
% redirection target of '/rhn/Login.do' for URI '/index.html' modified to
% 'http://<HOSTNAME>/rhn/Login.do'

Regards,
Sreevalsan Radhakrishnan.