[Spacewalk-list] [Solaris support] installed patches not refreshed

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 16:36:32 UTC 2012

In fact, the query seems to be a bit too much restrictive.
I've downloaded a recent patch (not installed on my system) from oracle
support and rhnpushed it.
When I go in the details of the patch, in the tab "target system" my client
is listed.
But when I go in my system details, Software --> Patches --> Install, it is
not listed.

Patch number: 121430
spaceschema=# select * from rhnServerOutdatedPackages where server_id =
1000010008;
 server_id  | package_name_id | package_evr_id |       package_nvre
 | errata_id | errata_advisory
 1000010008 |            7143 |           8682 | patch-solaris-121430-73-1

The patch is listed as needed!

But the patch is not listed in the list of patches that can be installed on
my system.

Pierre