[Spacewalk-list] configuration file

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Fri Dec 7 08:13:23 UTC 2012

On 06.12.2012 12:54, Mohit Vadhera wrote:
> Thanks but my question wa how to subscribe system .
>
> 1) Are system channel different from Configuration channel \

What "system channel"? This term does not really exist in spacewalk.
There are "(software) channels" and "configuration channel".

Software channels are for software.
Configuration channels are for configuration files.

> 2) How to subscribe systems in configuration channel

Pick system, click on "configuration" subtab, choose "Managed
Configuration Channels". Subscribe from there...

-Gerald