[Spacewalk-list] difference of kick starting

Jens Skott jens.skott at schibsted.se
Fri Dec 14 06:43:16 UTC 2012

What do you meen with simple kickstarting?

With spacewalk you get cobbler (you can still run cobbler without
spacewalk) witch is a pxe sever on crack.
I have to use cobbler with satellite (redhats release) to be able to
kickstart ourperhaps 20 different environments from the same ks
profile with the help of actrivationkeys and good snippet use. I could
do this w/o spacewalk but still need to patch my rhel machines ;)

Mobile Jens