[Spacewalk-list] Podcast - talking Satellite & Spacewalk

Cliff Perry cperry at redhat.com
Thu Dec 20 11:22:22 UTC 2012

On 12/19/2012 11:57 PM, Paul Robert Marino wrote:
> It was a little interesting but I would have liked to have heard about
> integration plans for OpenStack since it was mentioned and that it
> seems to be the new cloud platform of choice.
>
> On a side note expect RFE's from me soon for Spacewalk OpenStack
> integration I'm currently testing OpenStack Folsom nodes deployed by
> Spacewalk 1.8. so far I'm liking what I'm seeing but there are a few
> tweaks that would be nice such as glance integration similar to the
> Suse studio image integration and the ability to initialize VMs via
> the nova compute APIs.

Paul,
I would be interested to hear more about what you are doing and any
feedback on if you see quick wins. For myself, in my position, talking
specifics about future product items is bad - for any company who is on
the stock market, so I try to avoid it - unless I know I have a customer
who has an NDA - sorry.

An updated link:
http://cloudevangelist.org/2012/12/20/podcast-cliff-perry-talks-satellite/

Regards,