[Spacewalk-list] variables in snippets not expanding

Maria Iano maria at purplecoffee.com
Thu Dec 27 21:19:16 UTC 2012

I'm running spacewalk 1.8 on CentOS 5.8 32-bit. Variables work
correctly for me when they are in the original kickstart script, so
all my snippets do get expanded. However, variables inside my snippets
do not get expanded. I checked all my  #raw #end raw pairs in the
snippets, which I do use sparingly, and made sure I hadn't left it in
raw mode. I tried adding #end raw at the beginning of the snippet but
got an error, which I assume is because there was no preceding #raw.
Is anyone else running the same version as me but getting variables
inside snippets to work?

Thanks,
Maria