[Spacewalk-list] centos-errata.py and announcement list format changes

Lopez, Abel abelopez at tribune.com
Thu Feb 2 18:30:17 UTC 2012

I was able to process the 2012-January file using the 0.2 version of the
errata script.
Few steps required.
I changed my channel type to sha256 for both my base and update channel,
I did a simple `sed -ie 's/CentOS 6/CentOS 6 x86_64' 2012-January.txt`

So there isn't a valid reason why spacewalk search "can't" work.