[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart CentOS 6 Fail Spacewalk

Jeremy Davis jdavis4102 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 19:35:08 UTC 2012

An update to this issue is if I use repodata generated from a local yum
repository it works just fine. One other note I would like to add is that
my CentOS 5 installs work just fine with the repodata pulled from
/var/cache/rhn/repodata/.

One other issue I have seen with 1.6 is with CentOS 5 kickstarts are
displaying a message about kmod  kernel is not needed. Any ideas as to the
cause of this issue?