[Spacewalk-list] advanced search now showing installed package

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Fri Feb 17 10:31:24 UTC 2012

Ege Turgay wrote:
% Hi,
%
% I have a system with an installed package that I can see via going to
% the system and select "List installed packages" and filter by package
% name would give me "php-5.2" whereas
% if I go to Advanced Search and look for this in installed packages, it
% would produce no results, basically I'm trying to get a list of the
% systems that have this package rather than going one by one.
%
% I would file a bug report for this however I know that specific package
% is *not* in any of the software channels and I was wondering if this
% would be the cause of that not showing up in advanced search.
%
% Could someone confirm that this is not intentional and require a bug
% filing?

Hi Ege,

I can confirm this is an unintentional bug and I was able to
reproduce it. Please file it.

% Cheers,
% Ege

Thanks,