[Spacewalk-list] osad not working with Spacewalk proxy server

Sean Carolan scarolan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 19:39:23 UTC 2012

So I wonder why the certificate is being generated with the wrong
name?  It contains the name of the upstream Spacewalk server, instead
of it's own hostname.  Is there something wrong with the data in my
answers file?

Incidentally I noticed that jabber seems to use a different SSL
certificate; in /etc/jabber/c2s.xml the pemfile is listed as
/etc/jabberd/server.pem, which is a symlink:

[root at spacewalkproxy01 log]# ls -l /etc/jabberd/server.pem
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 37 Feb 17 16:08 /etc/jabberd/server.pem ->
/etc/pki/spacewalk/jabberd/server.pem

Should I be doing anything with this pem file?  Which one is OSAD using for SSL?