[Spacewalk-list] osad not working with Spacewalk proxy server

Wojtak, Greg (Superfly) GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Fri Feb 17 20:11:08 UTC 2012

server.pem and RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT are two different things.

server.pem is for jabberd.  the CN in server.pem should be your spacewalk
proxy's fqdn.  RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT should be identical to your
non-proxied clients' (at least it is in our environment).  Double check
that the <id></id> fields in /etc/jabberd/c2s.xml match the CN in the
server.pem.  You can check the CN in server.pem by running

openssl x509 -text < /etc/jabberd/server.pem