[Spacewalk-list] Edit kickstart file

Josh Preston JoshPreston at dswinc.com
Thu Feb 23 14:49:41 UTC 2012

Avdhoot,

First, you'll need to describe what manual changes you are making.  I've found it best to NEVER manually modify the kickstart scripts; instead, I've found it best to use PRE and/or POST scripts to accomplish whatever tasks you need performed.

In the past, I've been burned by my manual kickstart modifications being lost when performing an upgrade to Spacewalk / Satellite...

Josh Preston
Shoe Lover & Unix Admin