[Spacewalk-list] Problem create Distribution KickStart

Carlo Filippetto carlo.filippetto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:44:42 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I have a new installation with CentOS 6.2 and Spacewalk 1,6.

I download the ISOS of CentOS 5,7 and mount it, tried to go to add a
new Distribution in
Systems->Kickstart->Distribution but when I click on "create botton" I receive:

-------
errore Errore del server interno
Il server ha incontrato un problema il quale impedisce alla vostra
richiesta di essere completata. Al momento è impossibile eseguire tale
azione.
Please help us correct this problem by contacting us with details of
how you received this message.
---------
Translation:

Internal server error
The server has encountered a problem which prevents your request to be
completed. At the moment it is impossible to perform this action.

---------

What I have to do?

Where I can find some logs?
in /var/log/rhn I can't find nothing