[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Proxy 1.6 and non-self signed certificates

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Mon Jan 2 09:18:18 UTC 2012

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 02:48:42PM -0500, Scott Worthington wrote:
> > I'll give your tips a try and report back.
>
> One important note, I'm using an external certificate authority, so I
> don't have the private key for the CA.  It is my understanding that
> the code requires the private key for the CA.

Looking at the configure-proxy.sh code, the you just use the
--force-own-ca to create CA and certificate from scratch, and then you
replace the CA chain, certificate and its key with your own. In other
words, it's a workaround to get you through the configuration, not a
proper support for external CA.

--
Jan Pazdziora