[Spacewalk-list] Clients not picking up remote actions scheduled by Spacewalk server 1.4

david.x.lind at sandvik.com david.x.lind at sandvik.com
Tue Jan 3 08:27:59 UTC 2012

Hello!

First time ever posting on a mailing list, hopefully I'll get it right.
:-)

I've noticed that if I schedule a remote command to be executed on a
client in the Spacewalk server it never gets picked up by the client. To
get the action to execute I need to issue 'rhn_check' on the client.

I have been trying to debug by viewing some of the logs in /var/log/rhn
but I am not sure where to look.

I am running version 1.4 of the Spacewalk server and the clients are
kickstarted with CentOS 6 x86_64.

Any pointers on this one?

Best regards,

David Lind

This e-mail is confidential and it is intended only for the addressees. Any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail and delete the message from your system. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which may arise as a result of the e-mail transmission.