[Spacewalk-list] centos-errata.py and announcement list format changes

David Nutter davidn at bioss.ac.uk
Wed Jan 4 20:54:16 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

As some of you may have noticed the format of the centos-announce
messages has changed, thus breaking my script that creates errata for
them (http://www.bioss.ac.uk/staff/davidn/spacewalk-stuff/)

I am working on a fix but unfortunately the changes required are
fairly involved so it may be a day or two before I have a release
ready and tested. Apologies for any inconvenience you may experience
in the meantime.

Thanks & regards,

--
David Nutter  				Tel: +44 (0)131 650 4888
BioSS, JCMB, King's Buildings, Mayfield Rd, EH9 3JZ. Scotland, UK

Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland (BioSS) is formally part of The
James Hutton Institute (JHI), a registered Scottish charity No. SC041796
and a company limited by guarantee No. SC374831