[Spacewalk-list] Who is responsible for maintaining the fedorahosted.org wiki?

Steve Kent skent at noblesys.com
Thu Jan 5 23:21:26 UTC 2012

If you could share some of that info to the list, that would be great. I am actually getting ready to do that install tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Steve

On Jan 5, 2012, at 6:17 PM, "Joseph Lundgren" <joseph.lundgren at peakinternet.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> Who is responsible for maintaining the fedorahosted.org wiki?  I have recently performed an installation of SW 1.6 on CentOS 6.2, and have some updates/clarifications about the installation procedures.
>

> Sincerely,
>
> --
> Joseph Lundgren | Systems Engineer | GSEC
> PEAK Internet, LLC
> (541)754-7325 | 1-800-731-4871 | Fax (541)-738-4950
> 1600 SW Western Blvd. Suite 180 Corvallis, OR 97333
> Email: joseph.lundgren at peakinternet.com
> Website:  http://www.peakinternet.com

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE : If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify the sender by email at the address
shown above. This email may contain confidential or legally
privileged information that is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named in this email. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance upon the contents
of this email is strictly prohibited. Please delete from your
files if you are not the intended recipient. Thank you for your
compliance.