[Spacewalk-list] Subscription Management with Postgres in SW 1.6

Ian Forde ianforde at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 00:04:14 UTC 2012

Has anyone successfully used "Overview/Subscription Management/System
Entitlements" successfully in 1.6?  I'm trying to remove all of the
monitoring entitlements from my boxes, so I enabled Monitoring,
restarted Spacewalk, went to the aforementioned page, selected the
boxes, clicked on "Remove Entitlement", and got an Internal Server
Error page.  In the emailed traceback, I saw the following:

Exception:
javax.servlet.ServletException: ERROR: function
rhn_install_org_satellites(bigint, bigint, bigint) does not exist
	at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProcessor.java:535)

of course, there was much more output, but I think this one is the crux of it...

  -I