[Spacewalk-list] Problem setting up proxy

Lopez, Abel abelopez at tribune.com
Mon Jan 23 23:53:12 UTC 2012

Hey all,
Using the latest version of spacewalk and following the steps on the wiki, I am able to install a proxy, but when I click on the
"Proxy" button under "Details" of my host, I get

Permission Error

You do not have the appropriate permission set to access the requested page. You may have reached this error page in one of several ways:

  1.  Your login session has expired. For security reasons, Red Hat Network terminates your login session after 15 minutes of inactivity. To sign in again, click here<https://spacewalk.usa.tribune.com/>.
  2.  You've found an error in our site. Please contact your Support representative with details of how you received this message.
  3.  Your browser does not have cookies enabled. The Red Hat Network requires cookies in order to function; if you have disabled them, please re-enable them to use the site.
  4.  You've done something naughty. Stop it.

The logs are somewhat useless, any one have a hint?