[Spacewalk-list] API Call system.provisionVirtualGuest - Spacewalk 1.6

Peter Purvis peter.purvis999 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 14:00:17 UTC 2012

Thanks for the response Tomas.

Realised it was talking about the virtual host rather than the guest, added
the spacewalk-koan and koan packages to the appropriate repository and it
works.

My next issue is the command is working, a package installation is
completed but for the installation itself rhn_check shows the following and
my mailbox is getting spammed heavily!

    Could not retrieve action item from server <RetryServer for
{spacewalk.fqdn}/XMLRPC>
    Error code: 1While running 'queue.get': caught
    exceptions.TypeError : cannot marshal None unless allow_none is enabled

Any ideas? Can provide the full dump if necessary.