[Spacewalk-list] wrong schedule times

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 07:14:12 UTC 2012

Well that would seem to be a client bug.
The as soon as possible is executed the next time the client checks in.
I am curious thoug I know this shouldn't make a diference but is the time
correct on both servers and are they in the same timezone?
Additionally I simple workarond would be to manually run rhncheck on the
client.