[Spacewalk-list] Is SW compatible with RHEL 4? Can SW work as Satellite replacement?

fnwsa at yahoo.com fnwsa at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 16:34:20 UTC 2012

Thanks alot everyone for all the replies!

One more question (hope the last one on this subject): We do NOT have the the paid extended support add-on for RHEL 4. Does this mean that we can NOT upgrade the current version/patch levels from 4.7 and 4.8 to the latest 4.9??

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

nz