[Spacewalk-list] config management trouble once again

Wojtak, Greg (Superfly) GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Mon Jul 9 13:33:17 UTC 2012

This might be related to the fact that if you don't add an extra empty
line at the end of a configuration file (when inputted into the web UI
text field of the create a file form), the file ends without a line break.
 Try cat /etc/sudoers on a newly deployed sudoers file and you'll see what
I mean; the next command prompt will appear immediately after the final
character of the sudoers file rather than there being a newline first.

Greg Wojtak
Sr. Unix Systems Engineer
Office: (313) 373-4306
Cell: (734) 718-8472