[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 1.7 / RHEL 5.8 / Taskomatic issue

rhn-satellite at epperson.homelinux.net rhn-satellite at epperson.homelinux.net
Thu Jul 19 12:40:24 UTC 2012

You don't say how you sorted it out, but here's a suggestion.  If it's
feasible to have two (or more) IPs on the machine, you can use
subinterfaces (e.g. eth0:1 and eth0:2) with a separate apache instance on
each, targeting the specific IP on the Listen directives in the conf
files.

We do this to run development and QA instances of Oracle J2EE on the same
box.  Also multiple Apache SSL-based reverse proxies on a DMZ box.  A side
benefit is that you can easily stop/start individual instances without
affecting others.