[Spacewalk-list] Sync repo download another repomd.xml

Nilton Moura redhat at nmoura.eti.br
Sat Jul 21 22:17:28 UTC 2012

Hi people.

I'm experiencing a strange problem when I try to sync a repo. When I type:

# /usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync --channel centos-x86_64-6-updates --type yum
--url=http://centos.pop.com.br/6/updates/x86_64

It creates the folder and the files under
/var/cache/rhn/reposync/centos-x86_64-6-updates, but the repomd.xml differs
from the same at the above --url. The url in --url parameter is the same in
the GUI, repository configuration. The repomd.xml on centos.pop.com.br date
from 20-Jul-2012, but the file created date from 'Apr 16'. So, it can't
download the *-primary.sqlite.bz2 because it tries to download
another -primary.sqlite.bz2.

Even if delete the folder reposync/centos-x86_64-6-updates/ and the repo
association in the GUI, when I try to sync I have the same issue. I tried
to find some file with an old reference about an old url repo, but I didn't
have success. Does anybody know something about this issue? There's some
relationship with the database in rhnpush-rpmdb/ folder?

Thanks in advance,
Nilton.