[Spacewalk-list] Client Hostname Change Issue

Jeremy Davis jdavis4102 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:53:02 UTC 2012

Hello List,

I have a few clients connected to a Spacewalk 1.6 installation with a
Spacewalk Proxy server. I changed the hostname on the client server and ran
a hardware refresh. This updates all entries of the hostname except for the
system name(web ui) and profile name (in systemid on the client). Is there
any way that when I run a hardware refresh that it could also update these
two items? If I remember correctly I saw this actually working the way I
would like back in 1.2 but it has been a while and I could be mistaken.

Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Regards,
Jeremy