[Spacewalk-list] Internal Server Errors

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 07:55:44 UTC 2012

Simon Lukasik wrote:
% On 06/05/2012 08:09 PM, Dirk Hartel wrote:
% > Hi all,
% >
% > I tried the nightly build of spacewalk 1.8 (was a mistake).
% > Since the first nightly update, some functions are no longer working:
% >
%
% I suspect the update to be the cause.
%
% Recently in nightly, there have been schema changes, if you have updated
% spacewalk-java to version which is supposed to work with the new schema,
% while not manually applying these schema changes --> you will get this
% error.

I agree, it's most likely the upgrade issue. I've checked both
 subscribe subchannels to systems
and
 delete RPMs from custom channels
and they work just fine (fresh nightly installation with
spacewalk-java-1.8.81-1 and spacewalk-schema-1.8.47-1).

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat