[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Client Tools for Fedora 17

J.W. slone jslonejr at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 15:47:25 UTC 2012

I have some basic questions about spacewalk.

1. my goal is to develop a gold image of Centos 5.7 build through spacewalk for my customer base.
    1.a I would like to include all my required rmp from an existing manual build I did with Centos 5.7 for my desktops.
2. I would then like to develop or customize my build for the customer as they have additional  request.

3. Spacewalk appears to be already installed in my host with four groups, howerver I don't see or know where the activation key are located
4 I also don't know how to setup a new blank workstation as a test to install centos5.7.

any suggestions