[Spacewalk-list] rhn-search and spacewalk 1.7 with postgress

Musayev, Ilya imusayev at webmd.net
Thu Jun 21 10:48:50 UTC 2012

Tom

Thank you for your response, I have trouble locating the fix for this issue. I would like to apply the fix for my environment without upgrading to nightly - as I'm satisfied with current functionality except for this small issue.

Would you please point me to a source code patch on version control software spacewalk uses (assume it's online and publicly available - I can't find it just yet).

Thank you
Ilya

Sent from my iPhone