[Spacewalk-list] Status of Solaris support

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 11:09:29 UTC 2012

Thanks for the commit and the correction.
I have two questions on the nvre request:
- Why is it failing on pgsql ?
- Is it necessary to keep "AS NVRE" as it is not used anymore in the
rest of the query?

Could you also give me some help on how to debug solaris2mpm issue? In
the man page, it is written:
"In order to handle these multiple types of archives, the following
commands must be installed on the system
       which is running the solaris2mpm command: pkgtrans, gunzip,
zip, uncompress, and tar"
On my setup,n commands pkgtrans and uncompress are missing, in which
redhat packages could I find these commands?

Thanks in advance,

Pierre