[Spacewalk-list] Status of Solaris support

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 12:35:53 UTC 2012

I did even easier: I use the solaris 10 client, with the old zip code,
compatible with python 2.4, to create the mpm... Waiting for a patch
on spacewalk 1.8 ;)
Do you want me to fill a BZ to trace the issue? I don't think that the
correction will be that easy.

One last point on Solaris support: the hardware information page. I
attach a screenshot of the page with Chrome web browser.
1) Under, "General", we have "(2) sparcv9 (1503 MHZ)" right in the middle...
2) Is it normal to get so few information?

As I spammed quite a bit the mailing list,  I think you didn't see my
questions about commit e4a6c5bfbc08049536ab6db138abbd7b11c905be:
Couldn't we remove "AS NVRE" in the request?
Why was postgresql failing when using NVRE?

Thanks