[Spacewalk-list] Status of Solaris support

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:09:26 UTC 2012

I've ran unzip command on 10_recommended.zip and here is the message I
get at the beggining:
# unzip -d tmp/ -q 10_Recommended.zip
warning [10_Recommended.zip]:  76 extra bytes at beginning or within zipfile
  (attempting to process anyway)
error [10_Recommended.zip]:  reported length of central directory is
  -76 bytes too long (Atari STZip zipfile?  J.H.Holm ZIPSPLIT 1.1
  zipfile?).  Compensating...

So, it seems that the zip is not correct (I've tested 3 different
patch_cluster for Sol 10) but unzip can handle thias, whereas python
fails.

Pierre