[Spacewalk-list] Channel Access Mode, sharing software channels

Frank Mikkelsen Blohmé frank.mikkelsen.blohme at axis.com
Wed Mar 7 14:06:33 UTC 2012

I just installed Spacewalk from nightly, I still do not have the "Organizations" nor the "Managers" links.
Just suggesting now.... could it be related to which database backend I use? Can it be related to which tool I use to configure Spacewalk?

First setup (Organizations and Managers link is there):
- RHEL 6.1 x86_64
- Spacewalk 1.5
- Oracle 11g XE version 11.2.0-1.0
- all configuration made in the web interface.

Second setup (Organizations and Managers link is gone):
- RHEL 6.2 x86_64
- Spacewalk 1.6
- PostgreSQL version 8.4.9-1
- most configuration made using command line tool spacecmd.

Lab setup (Organizations and Managers link is gone):
- RHEL 6.2 x86_64
- Spacewalk from nightly
- PostgreSQL 8.4.9-1
- most configuration made using command line tool spacecmd.

Best regards
Frank Mikkelsen Blohmé
Axis Communications AB, Lund, Sweden