[Spacewalk-list] Bare Metal Provision Through Proxy

Wojtak, Greg (Superfly) GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Mon Mar 12 20:26:56 UTC 2012

I'm trying to set up bare metal provisioning through a spacewalk proxy, but I'm running into a little trouble.  I guess it really all boils down to the fact that in the kickstart file, all of the URL's reference http://spacewalk, my spacewalk server which is not reachable by the servers I am trying to provision.  Is there a way to change all of these references in the kickstart file?  Is there any documentation that details how to do this?

Thanks!

Greg