[Spacewalk-list] Bare Metal Provision Through Proxy

Wojtak, Greg (Superfly) GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Tue Mar 13 20:17:52 UTC 2012

Using the FQDN should be fine in our case.  What do I need to go about
changing and how do I change it to the fully qualified name?  It seems
like the SSL certs will give headaches if I do this because they are all
signed for the short name (spacewalk server was set up "incorrectly" from
the beginning it seems).

Thanks for your help!

Greg