[Spacewalk-list] Retired Channels

Will L wlovins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:51:53 UTC 2012

There are channels in Spacewalk that I would like to retire as I don't
want to delete them, but I also don't want them crowding up the active
list and confusing people.

I know that retired channels exist and that RedHat (RHN) uses it, but
I have no idea how to make a channel show up as retired. I do not find
retiring channels in either the documentation or the mailing list.

Can someone shed some light on this feature and how we can retire
channels without having to just delete them?