[Spacewalk-list] Activation key and "Spacewalk Default"

Musayev, Ilya imusayev at webmd.net
Tue May 1 22:32:49 UTC 2012

I created several activation keys with "spacewalk default" as an option for a channel. The "Tip" that is allows for systems to register with default Redhat provided channel that corresponds to their installed version.

My channels are named identically to what rhn has - i.e. rhel-x86_64-server-5. Why would the system that is being registered does not pick up the channel? I only have 1 base channel that matches this system.

I'm using rhel5.7 64 client and spacewalk 1.7

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
ilya