[Spacewalk-list] PAM winbind support

Musayev, Ilya imusayev at webmd.net
Wed May 2 16:09:46 UTC 2012

Speaking of Winbind, I was trying to use Win2003 AD (soon to be 2008) and Spacewalk to bypass winbind but had little success and reverted to winbind.

Has anyone else had any luck with Windows AD and Spacewalk? I found a guide online and tried it but it did not seem to work and winbind solution seemed much easier.