[Spacewalk-list] Activation key and "Spacewalk Default"

Musayev, Ilya imusayev at webmd.net
Thu May 3 19:06:37 UTC 2012

Paul,

Here is a sample of what my list table looks like, just so anyone else who needs to use it can source it as an example

|         Channel Label        |    Operating System    | Release |  Arch  |
|------------------------------|------------------------|---------|--------|
|          rhel-x86_64-server-5|          redhat-release|  5Server|  x86_64|
|------------------------------|------------------------|---------|--------|
|            rhel-i386-server-5|          redhat-release|  5Server|   IA-32|
|------------------------------|------------------------|---------|--------|
|                rhel-i386-as-4|          redhat-release|      4AS|   IA-32|
|                rhel-i386-es-4|          redhat-release|      4ES|   IA-32|
|              rhel-x86_64-as-4|          redhat-release|      4AS|  x86_64|
|              rhel-x86_64-es-4|          redhat-release|      4ES|  x86_64|

Sorry the copy and paste is not pretty,

Regards,
ilya