[Spacewalk-list] getting error when attempting to create a Kickstart Profile

Jerome Yanga jerome.yanga at gmail.com
Fri May 4 17:31:00 UTC 2012

In my attempt to create a Kickstart Profile, I am followed the document below.

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToKickstartCobbler

I encounter an error after providing the Root Password and click on
Finish.  This would be the step 1g.  The error I get is as follows:

" Internal Server Error

The server experienced a problem which prevented your request from
being filled out. It may not be possible to execute this action at
this time.

Please help us correct this problem by contacting us with details of
how you received this message."

FYI, I tried following the document above due to the error "No trees
were found for the selected channel"  in the Kickstartable Tree field.

Help.