[Spacewalk-list] Problem after applying erratas

songo78 Gazeta.pl songo78 at gazeta.pl
Fri May 4 18:07:43 UTC 2012

Hello,
After applying all erratas on one of my RHEL 5.3 servers I have a problem -
after reboot server is running but not communicating with my Spacewalk 1.5
server, rpm command shows no output, yum command shows errors about not set
dbpath and rpmdb problem. I don't know how to repair it... I've tried to
rebuild rpm database but rpm command shows nothing. Could you help me?
Thanks very much and sorry for my english.

Best regards,
Chris